Relations between Kuwait and the United Republic of Tanzania were established on March 14, 1983 when the Kuwaiti Embassy in Nairobi was acting in Tanzania until the first Kuwaiti Ambassador to Tanzania handed over the identity document on 18 February 2015. CONTRACTED AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO COUNTRIES
- 5/5/2013 was established and approved a joint permanent commission.
- 12/7/2013 signed Memorandum of Understanding on bilateral consultations
- 18 November 2013 signed a partnership agreement in the tourism industry.
- November 18, 2013 signed an investment promotion agreement, the implementation of which officially began on 31 July 2015.
- Cooperation agreement in the tourism sector between the government of Kuwait and the government of the United Republic of Tanzania (negotiations in progress).
- March 30, 2016 the signing of a bilateral air service agreement between the United Republic of Tanzania and Kuwait.
- March 21, 2017 signed a loan agreement of $ 51 million for the construction of the Nyahua-Positive road in Tabora Region.
- 21 September 2017 to sign a $ 13.6 million soft loan agreement for the rehabilitation of Mnazi Mmoja Hospital in Zanzibar